- 1 (10 ounce) package couscous
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 fish fillets, skinned (I use cod)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup salsa (I use mine!!)
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green olives
Directions See How It's Made
- start to cook couscous according to package directions.
- meanwhile, combine flour and salt in 9-inch pie plate.
- coat fish on both sides.
- heat oil in skillet for 2 minutes over medium-high heat.
- add fish and cook 3-4 minutes per side, until browned.
- add salsa and olives to pan.
- cook 5-7 minutes more, spooning salsa occasionally over fish, until it flakes easily with fork.
- fluff couscous with a fork and serve with fish.