I love the roasted red pepper sauce for this oven baked fish. It works on chicken and burgers and patties of all kinds too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine the cracker crumbs, Parmesan and 1/2 tsp pepper in a flat dish.
- 2Combine cayenne, mayonnaise and garlic.
- 3Reserve 1/2 cup of this mayonnaise mixture.
- 4Spread the remaining mixture evenly over the clean, dry fish filets.
- 5Next, dredge fish in the crumbs and place in a shallow baking pan.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 7Place reserved mayonnaise mixture and the roasted bell peppers in a blender and puree until smooth.
- 8Serve over the fish.
Browse Our Top Orange Roughy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Orange Roughy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish with Roasted Pepper Aioli
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.5
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 1382.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 28.1 g