Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Also known in Mexico as Pescado al Perejil. Variation found in Extending the Table. Posted for Zaar World Tour 3.
- In blender whirl parsley, cilantro, water, lemon juice and garlic. Set aside.
- Wash and dry fish fillets then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat margarine or oil in a frying pan.
- Add onion, celery and bay leaf and saute until onion is transparent.
- Fry fish fillets about 5 minutes per side over low or medium heat.
- Pour parsley sauce over fish and simmer for 10 minutes.
- NOTE: for a more mild sauce replace cilantro with another 1/2 cup fresh parsley.
Thank you for sharing this easy to prepare dish, we both loved it and i will make it again
An excellent recipe. I used fresh frozen snapper filets. Easy to prepare.