Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Fish With Lime Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 red snapper fillets or 1 white fish fillet
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 4 -6 red chilies
- 5 -7 limes (juice)
- sugar (to taste)
- sesame oil (to taste)
- 3 red onions (sliced)
- 4 scallions (cut into a thin julienne)
- For steaming,place low rack in bottom of 10 to 12 inch skillet. Pour water into bottom of pan,under rack,and bring to boil.
- Cut fish lengthwise into 2-inch wide strips.
- Mix fish with cornflour and soy sauce on shallow dish.
- Place plate of fish on rack. Cover skillet. Steam 10 to 15 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- For sauce, mix chillies,lime,sugar and sesame oil in a small bowl.Stirly sugar till dissolved.
- Remove from the steamer then drain oil from fish.
- Add onions and scallions in a mix sauce then spoon sauce over as desired.