- 4 fish fillets, your choice (tonight I have shark)
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the flour, salt and pepper. Coat the fish in the seasoned flour, shaking off the excess flour. Heat half the butter to foaming over medium high heat in a heavy based pan.
- Cook the fish to your liking and remove to serving plates.
- Add the remaining butter, juice, zest, capers and parsley. Heat for a minute then serve over the fish sharing the capers between the plates.