Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is from the Moosewood cookbook. I made this with red snapper and didn’t alter the recipe at all. It is really easy to make and very yummy! Caribbean flavors. Serve with a black bean salad and rice pilaf. Eat it the day it is made.
- 4 cod fish fillets (firm fish fillets) or 4 red snapper fillets (firm fish fillets)
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 cup diced fresh tomato
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, mix the lime juice, garlic, parsley, scallions, rosemary, thyme, paprika and tomatoes. Place the fillets in an unoiled baking dish and spread the topping over the fish.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for about 25 minutes, until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
too tart for me. but fish was nice and soft
That was worst tasting thing I have experienced in a while. I expected a fresh taste, but it was extremely bitter. The recipe is not salvageable. The only thing I changed was to use fresh rosemary instead of dried. Yuck!!
Great recipe, used bream. I think 1 tablespoon dried parsley would be the optimum. Ran out of thyme so used equivalent mixed herbs. Will add some black pepper next time to make it spicier.