Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Can be done ahead - Cover and refrigerate fish and vegetables for up to 24 hours before cooking. Increase cooking time to about 45 minutes.
- 1 lb cod fish fillet
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange fish in ungreased baking dish; sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Mix remaiing ingredients except margarine and spoon onto fish; dot with margarine.
- Cook covered until done, about 30 minutes.