Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
I couldn't find a recipe with Velveeta cheese. BAKED FISH
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fillets of sole
- 1 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 ounce sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 ounce parmesan cheese, grated
- Place fish in baking dish.
- Spread Cheddar cheese over fish.
- Cover with Parmesan cheese. Melt butter and mix with crushed crackers.
- Cover fish with cracker crumbs and bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
Absolutely loved it! One of my favorite ways to dress up white fish!
easy to make and great taste