1/3 Photos of Fish With Bell Peppers
A long time ago I was flipping through one of my mother's cookbooks, which happened to be from weight watcher's. I found this dish and find it very easy to make and is healthy for you. I have used several types of fish and it always tastes good. I hope you enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If fish are large, cut into 4 servings.
- 2Heat oil in 10-inch non-stick skillet.
- 3Layer onion and bell peppers in skillet.
- 4Sprinkle with half of thyme and pepper.
- 5Place fish over bell peppers and sprinkle with remaining spice.
- 6cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- 7Uncover and cook until fish flakes easily with fork, 10 to 15 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish With Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.4
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 90.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 26.6 g