1/1 Photo of Fish With Basil and Lemon Roasted Vegetables
From BH&G Australian Diabetic Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 zucchini (halved lengthways, thickly sliced)
- 300 g baby potatoes (chats halved)
- 250 g butternut pumpkin (peeled deseeded and chopped)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (250 g) fish fillets (firm white such trevalla or ling)
- 1 tablespoon plain flour (or gluten free plain flour)
- 1/4 cup basil leaves (small fresh)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (grated)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 120 g green beans (trimmed steamed to serve)
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar (to serve optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 210C (fan forced).
- 2Line a large roasting pan with baking paper and put the zucchini, potato and pumpkin in a large bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the oil and toss to coat and put the vegetable in a single layer in roasting pan and then roast turning once for 20 to 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- 3Meanwhile coat the fish fillets in flour, shaking off any excess.
- 4Heat the remaining oil in a medium non-stick frying pan on medium and add the fish and cook on each side for 2 to 3 minutes or until light golden brown and cooked through.
- 5Add basil and lemon zest to the cooked vegetables in the pan and season with pepper and toss to coat.
- 6Divide the fish, roast vegetables and steamed beans between plates and drizzle the vegetable with the vinegar, if you like, and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish With Basil and Lemon Roasted Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (806 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 137.5 mg
- Sodium 245.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 65.0 g