Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This an ideal recipe for a special dinner party. I serve it with with baby potatoes steamed in their skins and Fricassee of Green Beans.
- Lay the fillets out flat.
- Combine herbs, lemon juice and seasonings, spread over fillets.
- Lay salmon over herb mixture.
- Roll up fish, secure with toothpicks.
- Stand rolls in a flat baking dish and pour over the stock, cover and bake at 200°C degrees (400°F) for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Top each turban with a caper and parsley sprig, garnish the platter with parsley or fresh herbs.