Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an adapted recipe. The original was here on Zaar, but used fish fingers instead of fresh fish. So, with that, and the fresh herbs, this dish is just so tasty, and so easy! It's a good weekday meal for when you don't have much time, or much energy!
- 500 g white fish fillets, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 410 g cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 200 ml light sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup light cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup extra light cheese, grated
- Heat oil in a pan, add parsley and fish, and stir until fish is just cooked.
- In a bowl, mix onion, soup, sweet chilli sauce, sour cream, and 3/4 cup grated cheese.
- Lay tortillas on the table. On each place a spoonful of sauce mixture, divide the fish beween the tortillas, and top with another spoon of sauce.
- Roll the tortillas, and place seam side down in a greased baking dish.
- Spoon over remaining sauce, and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in a moderate oven (180C) for about 20 minutes.
I enjoyed this recipe. I do wish the instructions were a little more clear. (Like a specific temp, etc.) Even with the recipe as is it turned out great. I used reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup and fat free sour cream. The white fish I just used cod. Great recipe that could be pretty versatile. I would think you could add veggies, etc. Thanks so much for posting!