This is a quick, flavourful, and healthy recipe from Chef LaLa on a recent "Today Show".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, sour cream, red pepper, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Mix cornstarch, salt and pepper on large, flat plate. Place fish in cornstarch mixture; turn to coat both sides with cornstarch mixture.
- 3Heat oil in large skillet. Shake excess cornstarch off fish; place fish in pan. Cook fish 3 minutes; turn fish and cook 3 more minutes. Remove from pan and place on paper towels to drain excess oil.
- 4Place tortillas on grill or griddle over medium heat 10 seconds on each side, or until beginning to bubble and brown lightly. Fill tortillas with fish. Top with sauce, cabbage and tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Tacos With Yogurt Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1707 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 246.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: