Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
found this recipe on Oregon State University's healthy recipe web site.
Make and share this Fish Tacos With Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs cod fish fillets
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 6 inches corn tortillas (8)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Rinse fish and place on rack in baking dish, to drain fat off fish.
- 3. Mix lime juice, tomato, onion, cilantro, olive oil, peppers, and salt and.
- spoon on top of fillets.
- 4. Cover loosely with aluminum foil to keep fish moist.
- 5. Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes.
- 6. Mix cabbage and onion; mix sour cream and salsa and add to cabbage.
- 7. Divide fish among tortillas. Add 1/4 cup of slaw to each. Fold over and.
- 8. Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.