Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This one is a hit with the tastebuds and not the waistline. Compliments of: Cooking Lite
Make and share this Fish Tacos With Lime-Cilantro Crema recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml thinly sliced green onion
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 44.37 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml reduced-fat sour cream
- 4.92 ml grated lime rind
- 7.39 ml fresh lime juice
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml ground coriander
- 2.46 ml smoked paprika
- 1.23 ml ground red pepper
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 680.38 g red snapper fillets
- cooking spray
- 8 (48 inch) corn tortillas
- 473.18 ml shredded cabbage
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- To prepare crema, combine the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- To prepare tacos, combine cumin and next 5 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a small bowl; sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Place fish in a bowl; break into pieces with a fork.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide fish evenly among tortillas; top each with 1/4 cup cabbage and 1 tablespoon crema.
I made these as written and loved them really enjoyed the crema and using fresh fish. Thanks
This was so good! Reminiscient of the fish tacos I use to get at the now defunct Carlos Murphys in San Diego. Thanks so much for sharing!!!