Little Remy's Note:
This one is a hit with the tastebuds and not the waistline. Compliments of: Cooking Lite
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2To prepare crema, combine the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- 3To prepare tacos, combine cumin and next 5 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a small bowl; sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Place fish in a bowl; break into pieces with a fork.
- 4Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide fish evenly among tortillas; top each with 1/4 cup cabbage and 1 tablespoon crema.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Tacos With Lime-Cilantro Crema
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.2
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 85.4 mg
- Sodium 435.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 48.0 g