A delightful fun twist on tacos that are sure to make your mouth water
My Private Note
tacos e ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic cloves or 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2To prepare cream, combine the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- 3To prepare tacos, combine cumin and next 5 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a small bowl; sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Place fish in a bowl; break into pieces with a fork. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide fish evenly among tortillas; top each with 1/4 cup cabbage and 1 tablespoon cream.
- 4Note: If you notice your fish is too watery when you cook it try cooking it on a broiler sprayed with cooking spray to help drain the juices, or cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray, take a knife and slice into foil and put on top of a cookie sheet to help the juices drain.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Tacos With Lime-Cilantro Cream
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.9
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.1 mg
- Sodium 680.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 49.2 g