Fish Tacos With Chipotle Cream Sauce
- Mix the Chipotle Cream Sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a skillet set at medium-high heat, add the seven ingredients from the olive oil through the cilantro.
- Saute those ingredients for 5 minutes.
- After the 5 minutes, add the tilapia and cover and cook for 3 minutes or until fish is fully cooked.
- Then add in lime juice and let cook for 1 additional minute.
- Heat the tortillas according to the package instructions. Lay each of the warmed tortillas on a cutting board and place one-quarter of both the cabbage and fish on the center of each tortilla.
- Top each with equal amounts of the Chipotle Cream Sauce.
- Fold the tortillas over to form tacos and serve.