1/6 Photos of Fish Tacos and Cilantro Coleslaw, 20 Minutes Max
This is one of my best-kept secrets recipe for serving a healthy, easy and really flavorful dinner in about 20 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 frozen battered fish fillets
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1/4-1/3 head green cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, sliced or minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapenos or 1 teaspoon serrano chili, to taste
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds or 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Bake fish fillets according to package directions.
- 2Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and place them in the oven to heat.
- 3Or heat them at the last minute in a microwave in plastic wrap.
- 4Shred or chop the cabbage.
- 5In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage with all the remaining ingredients.
- 6Cut each hot fish fillet into 6-8 pieces, then pile into a hot tortilla with lots of slaw.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Tacos and Cilantro Coleslaw, 20 Minutes Max
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 271.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen battered fish fillets