Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
We had great fish tacos in Cozumel, and this is what I came up with when I was craving them one day. Enjoy!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced onion (dried)
- 1 tablespoon minced celery (dried)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cod fish fillet
- In a small skillet (or one big enough for your cod fillet), bring olive oil and lemon juice to medium heat.
- Saute onions, celery, cumin, and chili powder for 1 minute.
- Add cod fillet.
- Cook fillet alternating sides until it flakes into pieces.
- Remove from heat.
- Put in tacos!
- I like to top the tacos with pico de gallo, avocado, and sour cream.