Prep 3 mins
Cook 12 mins
Fish tacos are a lower-calorie way to enjoy a favorite Mexican dish -- and the whole family will love them. Preparation is streamlined by using convenient canned condiments and frozen fish sticks. Because all the cooking is done in the oven, there’s no need to stand over a stove waiting for fish to brown and cook.
- 16 frozen fish sticks (fingers)
- 8 medium taco shells
- 2⁄3 cup condensed cheddar cheese soup, divided
- 1⁄2 cup canned diced tomato, drained with jalapenos
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 450°F Put fish sticks on a sheet pan and bake until crisp, about 12 minutes. Two minutes before fish sticks are done, arrange taco shells on tray, place in the oven, and heat through.
- To assemble tacos: Spoon 2 teaspoons cheddar cheese soup into the bottom of each taco shell. Put 2 fish fingers in each taco shell and top with 2 more teaspoons cheese soup, 1 tablespoon diced tomatoes, and a small portion of shredded lettuce.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 320; Total fat 17g; Saturated fat 4g; Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 770mg; Carbohydrate 33g; Fiber 4g; Protein 10g; Vitamin A 25%DV*; Vitamin C 8%DV; Calcium 10%DV; Iron 10%DV.
- *Daily Value.