Recipe by Boise Cook!
This is a great recipe adapted from Weight Watchers with a few changes. It's healthy, full of flavor, and absolutely amazing!
Top Review by andypandy
I enjoyed this as my supper tonight. I used fresh caught whitefish. Follwed recipe except used full fat sour cream as that is what I had. I think my grandson will enjoy this as a wrap for his lunch. Nice recipe.
- 2 limes
- 946.36 ml packaged coleslaw mix
- 118.29 ml reduced-fat sour cream
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 566.99 g white fish
- 1.23 ml mrs. dash southwest chipotle seasoning
- 8 corn tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- From limes, grate 2 teaspoons of peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice.
- Mix coleslaw mix and lime juice.
- In another bowl mix sour cream and lime peel. Set aside.
- In 12 in skillet, heat oil on medium-high until hot. On sheet of sprinkle fish with Mrs. Dash. (I often add extra cumin). Cook 5-6 minutes.
- Warm tortillas.
- put fish in tacos. Top with coleslaw, lime sour cream, green onions, taco sauce, fresh cilantro, or whatever else you like.