Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great recipe adapted from Weight Watchers with a few changes. It's healthy, full of flavor, and absolutely amazing!
- From limes, grate 2 teaspoons of peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice.
- Mix coleslaw mix and lime juice.
- In another bowl mix sour cream and lime peel. Set aside.
- In 12 in skillet, heat oil on medium-high until hot. On sheet of sprinkle fish with Mrs. Dash. (I often add extra cumin). Cook 5-6 minutes.
- Warm tortillas.
- put fish in tacos. Top with coleslaw, lime sour cream, green onions, taco sauce, fresh cilantro, or whatever else you like.
I enjoyed this as my supper tonight. I used fresh caught whitefish. Follwed recipe except used full fat sour cream as that is what I had. I think my grandson will enjoy this as a wrap for his lunch. Nice recipe.
This was great. I made as stated except that I used FF sour cream and used flour tortillas instead of corn. I also topped with 2% cheddar cheese. SO YUMMY and healthy. Love the use of Ms. Dash. I always have this on hand, great to find another use for it.