1/12 Photos of Fish Tacos
We got the best fish tacos in a little fishing village in Mexico. I have tried to recreate them as best as possible
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 package taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 lb cod or 1 lb white fish fillet, cut into 1 inch pieces (about 4)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (12 count) package taco shells, warmed or 1 (12 count) package flour tortillas
- 1Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro and 2 tablespoons seasoning mix in small bowl.
- 2Combine fish, vegetable oil, lemon juice and remaining seasoning mix in medium bowl; pour into large skillet.
- 3Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until cod flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 4Fill taco shells with fish mixture.
- 5Top with toppings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.9
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 42.4 mg
- Sodium 155.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco seasoning mix