Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy in the tummy.
- 3⁄4 lb fish fillet
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a heavy skillet lightly sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, over medium heat, place fish fillets one layer deep.
- Cook 2 minutes and turn fish to other side. Cook 2 minutes more.
- Pour 1/2 cup salsa over top of fish.
- Cover skillet with a lid and turn heat to lowest temperature for about 4 minutes.
- Remove lida nd allow liquid to evaporate.
- Heat tortillas on a griddle or wrapped in a towel in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/8 of the fish, lettuce, tomato, and cheese.
- Serve with avocado and additional salsa if desired.