Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy in the tummy.
Make and share this Fish Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- In a heavy skillet lightly sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, over medium heat, place fish fillets one layer deep.
- Cook 2 minutes and turn fish to other side. Cook 2 minutes more.
- Pour 1/2 cup salsa over top of fish.
- Cover skillet with a lid and turn heat to lowest temperature for about 4 minutes.
- Remove lida nd allow liquid to evaporate.
- Heat tortillas on a griddle or wrapped in a towel in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/8 of the fish, lettuce, tomato, and cheese.
- Serve with avocado and additional salsa if desired.