Yummy in the tummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy skillet lightly sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, over medium heat, place fish fillets one layer deep.
- 2Cook 2 minutes and turn fish to other side. Cook 2 minutes more.
- 3Pour 1/2 cup salsa over top of fish.
- 4Cover skillet with a lid and turn heat to lowest temperature for about 4 minutes.
- 5Remove lida nd allow liquid to evaporate.
- 6Heat tortillas on a griddle or wrapped in a towel in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- 7Fill each tortilla with 1/8 of the fish, lettuce, tomato, and cheese.
- 8Serve with avocado and additional salsa if desired.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.4 mg
- Sodium 464.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 30.1 g