1/1 Photo of Fish Taco Wrap
This was a quick dinner I came up with. You can use any white fish. I used tilapia, but I might use haddock or cod next time. For the salsa, all I had on hand was Rotel tomatoes, which turned out good and spicy! You might find the cream cheese a bit weird as an ingredient. If so, you can omit that. This is for one serving, but easy to expand for more. See NOTE at the bottom for another way to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a tortilla on a microwave-safe plate.
- 2Spread cream cheese, then salsa on top.
- 3Add Fish on top of salsa, then the slice of cheese and lettuce.
- 4Microwave 30 seconds. This makes it easier to fold tortilla around filling.
- 5Fold up burrito style, or like a large egg roll.
- 7NOTE: I find that the salsa tastes best at room temperature. If you want this sandwich warm, Bake at 400 for 5-10 minutes. I just threw mine together after the fish was cooked, and I found it very satisfying.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Taco Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.1
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 767.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white fish fillets