Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
For any fish eaters out there,this sounds like a really unique recipe.Perhaps you will love it and make it often! It sounds very quick and easy too,thats always a plus 8)
- baking powder biscuit pastry dough (using 2 cups flour)
- 1 1⁄2 cups flaked cooked fish
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Roll the biscuit dough to 1/4 inch thickness on floured board.
- Combine the fish,green pepper,onion and salt.
- Slightly,moisten the dough with a little milk.
- Mix well.
- Spread this mixture over the biscuit dough.
- Like a jellyroll,Roll.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inches inch slices.
- Bake for 30 minutes.