Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another Epicurious Recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 lbs tilapia fillets or 2 lbs red snapper or 2 lbs orange roughy fillets
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup kalamata olives or 1 cup other brine-cured black olives, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- Add half of fish to skillet and sauté until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer fish to platter.
- Repeat with remaining fish.
- Add parsley and crushed red pepper to same skillet; sauté 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, olives, and garlic; sauté until tomatoes are soft and juicy, about 2 minutes.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper; spoon over fish.
I had already started to cook this when I realised my cherry tomatoes were a bit old... shocked to discover I didn't even have any canned tomatoes in the pantry. Undeterred, I added some sundried tomatoes and artichoke hearts and a teaspoon or two of prepared pesto. Ended up with a different dish to what is here, but delicious nonetheless. Look forward to making the original version one day soon! Thanks for the inspiration!