Recipe by pesce_gurl
I haven't made this yet but it sounds like something that I would love, I'm just not sure about the rest of my family. Vegetables and fish sound delicious to me.
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 fish fillets, thawed (about 1 lb)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In medium bowl, combine vegetables, crumbs and thyme.
- In small bowl, combine margarine and lemon juice; add 1/4 CUP ONLY to the vegetable mixture.
- Place equal amounts of vegetable mixture on fillets; roll up.
- Place seam side down in shallow baking dish; pour remaining margarine mixture over fish rolls.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.