Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A lovely, filling lunch that's simple to make and good for you too.
Make and share this Fish Roast with Herby Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Place the fish in a shallow ovenproof dish and juice the lemon over it.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs with half the parsley, some zest from the lemon and seasoning.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Press the breadcrumb mixture over the fish to form a crust, and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the potatoes in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for 20 minutes, or until tender then drain.
- Heat the milk to boiling point then pour over the potatoes and mash until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining parsley and a little lemon zest and season to taste.
- Serve the fish on mash immediately.