A lovely, filling lunch that's simple to make and good for you too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the fish in a shallow ovenproof dish and juice the lemon over it.
- 2Mix together the breadcrumbs with half the parsley, some zest from the lemon and seasoning.
- 3Stir in the melted butter.
- 4Press the breadcrumb mixture over the fish to form a crust, and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile cook the potatoes in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for 20 minutes, or until tender then drain.
- 6Heat the milk to boiling point then pour over the potatoes and mash until smooth.
- 7Stir in the remaining parsley and a little lemon zest and season to taste.
- 8Serve the fish on mash immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Roast with Herby Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 130.8 mg
- Sodium 372.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 47.2 g