Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I have had this recipe for a long time not sure where it came from but it is delicious.
- 4 chicken stock cubes
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 480 g boneless white fish fillets
- 3 eggs, extra, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups carnation evaporated low-fat milk
- 100 g tasty cheese, grated
- 4 green shallots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine stock and water in a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Add curry and rice, simmer covered until all liquid is absorbed Stir in one egg.
- Cover greased tray with rice mixture In medium pan, cover fish with water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain and flake with a fork.
- Spread over rice Combine three eggs, milk, cheese, shallots, mustard, parsley and pepper.
- Pour over fish and rice Bake 30-35 mins or until brown and set.