Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from Nomnompaleo - my favorite Paleo recipe site. The original recipe calls for canned crab, and is called Crabby Patties.
- 3 scallions
- 600 g fish, any kind you like
- 2 eggs
- 70 g mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- Line a large platter with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Rough chop the scallions and drop into the TM bowl. Hit turbo once or twice to mince. Tip out and set aside.
- Place fish in TM bowl. Chop time and speed will depend upon the type of fish. You want it minced, but not liquified. I used Nile Fish filets, and chopped 20 seconds/speed 6.
- Add the eggs as the blades are turning to chop the fish.
- Add the mayonnaise, the reserved scallions, the seasonings, and the coconut flour. Mix 10 seconds/speed 6 - check to see if everything is combined. If it is you're good to go! If not, mix some more.
- Form the mixture into 8 patties of equal size. Place the patties onto the prepared platter and then put into the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- After the patties have chilled, heat the oil over medium heat. Fry the patties about 4 minutes per side - until cooked through.
- Serve immediately.