Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Just want to see your kids smile from ear to ear? Check out this cute idea. It comes from Gorton's Fish Sticks, but any brand will do.
- 24 frozen fish sticks, frozen
- 72 pizza-flavor goldfish crackers
- cheese spread (I used canned varity)
- Cook fish according to instructions on package.
- Put a line of cheese(or squirt) down each fish stick.
- Place 3 fish shaped crackers on top of cheese and serve.
- By the time you have finish, the fish sticks will be ready for little fingers to pick up without burning.