Recipe by Happy Harry #2
Just want to see your kids smile from ear to ear? Check out this cute idea. It comes from Gorton's Fish Sticks, but any brand will do.
- 24 frozen fish sticks, frozen
- 72 pizza-flavor goldfish crackers
- cheese spread (I used canned varity)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fish according to instructions on package.
- Put a line of cheese(or squirt) down each fish stick.
- Place 3 fish shaped crackers on top of cheese and serve.
- By the time you have finish, the fish sticks will be ready for little fingers to pick up without burning.