This is a casserole that my mom would make when we were kids. I absolutely loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9x13 casserole dish (preferably glass). You can use a round casserole too, it doesn't really matter.
- 3Mix together in pan the tuna, soup, and milk. The milk is measured by filling up the soup can that you just emptied out.
- 4Gently stir in the peas.
- 5Crumble two handfuls of potato chips into the mix and stir gently.
- 6Crumble another handful of potato chips over the top.
- 7Bake 20 minutes, or until slightly golden brown and bubbling hot.
- 8Let stand 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish 'n Chips Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.1
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 954.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 18.9 g