Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a casserole that my mom would make when we were kids. I absolutely loved it!
Make and share this Fish 'n Chips Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (6 ounce) canned tuna, drained
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas
- 1 (15 ounce) bagruffled style potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 casserole dish (preferably glass). You can use a round casserole too, it doesn't really matter.
- Mix together in pan the tuna, soup, and milk. The milk is measured by filling up the soup can that you just emptied out.
- Gently stir in the peas.
- Crumble two handfuls of potato chips into the mix and stir gently.
- Crumble another handful of potato chips over the top.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until slightly golden brown and bubbling hot.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
My favorite tuna casserole. My mom used to make this one.
my mom made this too its great thanks for the memories dee