Prep 1 hr
Cook 25 mins
Did you wish for fish to be on your serving dish, Miss? If yes, then your wish has been granted:) If not, then too you have something new to try out;) So what are you waiting for? Try this and let me know what you think! I'll wait for your review(blink blink) :)
- 2 6 inch hamour fillet, washed,de-boned,cut into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 4 -5 tablespoons flour (maida)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg white, beaten
- black pepper
- oil, for frying
- In a large bowl, marinate the fish fillet slices with the mustard powder, lemon juice, Tabasco sauce and salt.
- Keep aside, covered, for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- In a separate bowl, prepare a batter of the flour, milk, egg white, salt and pepper by mixing these very well together.
- The batter should not be too watery nor too thick.
- Heat oil in a deep-bottomed pan.
- Once it is hot, dip the fish fillets in the batter and deep fry them till they are golden brown.
- Drain on clean paper napkins.
- Serve with potato fries or mashed potatoes.
- Smile, be good and ENJOY!