Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy, only slightly greasy fried fish recipe that you can make at home.
Make and share this Fish N Chips recipe from Food.com.
- Cut cod into manageable sized pieces. This is about 2-3 inches in length.
- Place flour in one bowl.
- Mix milk and egg in a second bowl.
- Place Panko in a third bowl.
- Dredge fish pieces in flour.
- Dredge fish pieces in the milk/egg mixture.
- Coat fish pieces with Panko.
- Let the fish sit for about 5 minutes before cooking.
- Place 2 cups vegetable oil in a large skillet.
- Heat skillet on high.
- Place fish in oil only after it is hot.
- Cook fish about 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove from oil and place on paper towel to remove any excess oil.