Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A light and airy luncheon dish great for using up leftover fish from the New England chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Institute of Chicago, 1947. Chilling time not included in preparation time and cooking time is approximate.
- Beat yolks slightly; add salt, mustard, paprika, lemon juice, butter and milk.
- Cook in a double boiler until thick, stirring constantly.
- Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Stir into hot mixture until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Fold in flaked fish.
- Rins a mold in cold water or spritz lightly with cooking spray; fill with fish mixture.
- Chill until firm.
- Unmold and serve with mayonnaise.