Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tasty healthy and quick fish dish. Great for busy nights when you still want to eat well. If you don't have skewers, or don't want to use them, just put the fish cubes in a baking dish or on foil and cook as directed anyway!
- 500 g boneless firm white fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons capers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped gherkin pickle
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cut fish into 2 5cm pieces and thread onto 8 soaked bamboo skewers.
- Sprinkle skewers with lemon-pepper seasoning and cook under a hot griller/broiler until golden and cooked through.
- Turn once or twice during cooking.
- To make the sauce, combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Serve fish with steamed vegetables, salad or oven-baked potato wedges and the tartar sauce.
This was a very tasty recipe, the sauce was really great. I liked the addition of gerkins and I used spiced sweet gerkins. Thanks dale