Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Yet another recipe we learned as a family in the kitchen of Roberg's restaurant. This one is Miriam's specialty.
- 1 1⁄2 kg nisichat hanilus fish, frozen
- 2 onions, cut into thin strips
- 2 red peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 30 g margarine
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups water
- Fry the vegetables in oil and margarine.
- Add the tomato paste and fry.
- Add cold water. Mix until the paste is dissolved.
- Bring to a boil and add the pineapple. Add the spices to taste.
- Place the pieces of fish in the pan.
- Pour the sauce over the fish. Cover with tin foil and bake for 1 hour.