Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and tasty
- 1 lb mild white fish fillet, like tilipia or flounder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- salt and pepper
- paprika, for sprinkling
- Spread onion in bottom of greased casserole.
- Place fish on top of onion and season to your liking.
- Mix soup and wine and pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
I found this one while searching to post one almost just like it. The only difference is the one I make uses sherry and tarragon. I actually think the white wine/onions would be better. I'll try for next time. The sauce is good, so make sure to serve with rice to soak it up.