Top Review by SoulofaJedi
I made this tonight for dinner using salmon filets and topping with cilantro, basil, and a little pepper. Super tasty! Next time, I might also add a little lemon juice to the sauce as well. Thanks!
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice (3 to 4 limes)
- 1 1⁄4 lbs fish fillets, such as orange roughy,halibut or 1 1⁄4 lbs cod
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro or 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon or 1 tablespoon parsley (or other herb)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat pineapple and lime juices to a simmer in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add fillets and poach 1 minute.
- Carefully turn fish over.
- Cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer fish to a large plate and cover to keep warm; reserve juices in the skillet.
- Stir cornstarch mixture into pan juices.
- Simmer 1 minute.
- Pour over fillets.
- Sprinkle with herbs and serve at once.