Ailsa of New Zealand's Note:
Makes a nice light meal. You could really put any vegetables that you like in the parcels.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take baking paper, about double the size of a dinner plate.
- 2Place some of the spring onions on each sheet of paper with some of the sliced muschrooms.
- 3Place fish on top and put the remainder of the onions and mushrooms on top.
- 4Dribble the chilly sauce and sprinkle with salt to your taste.
- 5Crimp the paper around all open edges leaving a small gap to pour the lemon juice and white wine in, then crimp the parcel closed tight. Place on baking sheet and put in oven heated to 200c for about 10-15 minutes. Don't over cook the fish.
- 6Serve with steamed green beans or Kumara (Sweet Potato) Chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish in Paper, 118cals Per Serve
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.8
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 376.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 18.4 g