Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Makes a nice light meal. You could really put any vegetables that you like in the parcels.
- 2 white fish fillets
- 2 green onions, sliced (Spring onions)
- 3 mushrooms, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce (1 Tbsp for each parcel)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 pinch salt
- Take baking paper, about double the size of a dinner plate.
- Place some of the spring onions on each sheet of paper with some of the sliced muschrooms.
- Place fish on top and put the remainder of the onions and mushrooms on top.
- Dribble the chilly sauce and sprinkle with salt to your taste.
- Crimp the paper around all open edges leaving a small gap to pour the lemon juice and white wine in, then crimp the parcel closed tight. Place on baking sheet and put in oven heated to 200c for about 10-15 minutes. Don't over cook the fish.
- Serve with steamed green beans or Kumara (Sweet Potato) Chips.
Fantastic moist fish! I used thicker Captainâ€™s Cut cod filets and had some baby spinach and shitakes to use up, and added them along with the scallions, white wine, lemon juice and a thinly sliced round of lemon for a garnish. I served it with basmati rice and roasted asparagus. It was really fresh and tasty and I can imagine many vegetable combinations would work well!