- 18 ounces halibut steaks, 6 oz each
- 12 medium mushrooms
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 lemon slices
- 3⁄4 medium green pepper, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup Mountain Dew soda
- crushed pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fish in the center of a 20x14" piece of heavy-duty foil.
- Place mushrooms, tomatoes, lemon and green pepper around fish.
- Fold edges of foil up; pour soda over fish.
- Fold foil to seal tightly.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
- Sprinkle with pepper.