1/1 Photo of Fish in a Boat Italian Style
Great for thin fish fillets
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat gas grill to medium high.
- 2Make two boats with heavyweight aluminum foil about 20" long. Place two fillets in each turning up edges 1". Make boat tight to fillet using care to avoid puncturing the boat.
- 3Scatter onion slices over fish.
- 4Combine remianing ingredients and mix well. Pour over fish & onions in boat.
- 5Grill 10-12 minutes until fish is opaque throughout and flakes easily with fork.
- 6Serve with the onions and a couple of spoonfuls of uices.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish in a Boat Italian Style
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 182.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 41.3 g