1/2 Photos of Fish Gratin With Button Mushrooms
Papa D 1946-2012's Note:
Posting for ZWT 7. Recipe comes from MySwitzerland.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean button mushrooms and slice. Mince the shallot. Braise both in butter for approximately 5 minutes. Deglaze with white wine, cook and reduce liquid slightly.
- 2Butter a gratin dish. Mix half of the mushrooms with herbs and distribute on the bottom of the dish.
- 3Add salt and pepper to the filets and place on top the mushrooms. Cover with the remaining mushrooms and bake in the 350°F oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- 4Stir egg yolk into the cream. Remove the juice that formed while baking the fish and add it to the egg-cream mixture. Season with pepper and salt and pour over the fish filets. Sprinkle cheese over the dish and add a few flakes of butter.
- 5Bake another 10 minutes at 350°F heat. Don’t let a brown crust form, if necessary cover with aluminum foil.
- 6Serve with freshly peeled boiled potatoes, grainy rice or fine noodles.
Browse Our Top Swiss Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Gratin With Button Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1022.7
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 27.9 g
- Cholesterol 542.3 mg
- Sodium 598.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 116.7 g