1/2 Photos of Fish Gratin With Button Mushrooms
Papa D 1946-2012's Note:
Posting for ZWT 7. Recipe comes from MySwitzerland.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean button mushrooms and slice. Mince the shallot. Braise both in butter for approximately 5 minutes. Deglaze with white wine, cook and reduce liquid slightly.
- 2Butter a gratin dish. Mix half of the mushrooms with herbs and distribute on the bottom of the dish.
- 3Add salt and pepper to the filets and place on top the mushrooms. Cover with the remaining mushrooms and bake in the 350°F oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- 4Stir egg yolk into the cream. Remove the juice that formed while baking the fish and add it to the egg-cream mixture. Season with pepper and salt and pour over the fish filets. Sprinkle cheese over the dish and add a few flakes of butter.
- 5Bake another 10 minutes at 350°F heat. Don’t let a brown crust form, if necessary cover with aluminum foil.
- 6Serve with freshly peeled boiled potatoes, grainy rice or fine noodles.
Browse Our Top Swiss Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Swiss Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Gratin With Button Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1022.7
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 27.9 g
- Cholesterol 542.3 mg
- Sodium 598.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 116.7 g