Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
From 'A Biblical Feast' by Kitty Morse.
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml pomegranate molasses
- 9.85 ml red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 680.38 g fish, cleaned,scaled and filleted (sea bass, cod, or tilapia fillets would be good, but don't limit yourself to these)
- Preheat grill and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Mix olive oil, pomegranate molasses, vinegar, garlic and salt.
- With a pastry brush, coat the fish with the mixture.
- Grill until the flesh is flaky and loses its translucence, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately.
I recently bought a bottle of pomegranate molasses after seeing some recipes on Zaar that used it.This recipe is so simple and the flavours are great. Dinner was virtually ready in minutes. I used gurnard fillets. Thanks for sharing.