Recipe by evelyn/athens
From 'A Biblical Feast' by Kitty Morse.
Top Review by Evie*
I recently bought a bottle of pomegranate molasses after seeing some recipes on Zaar that used it.This recipe is so simple and the flavours are great. Dinner was virtually ready in minutes. I used gurnard fillets. Thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fish, cleaned,scaled and filleted (sea bass, cod, or tilapia fillets would be good, but don't limit yourself to these)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Mix olive oil, pomegranate molasses, vinegar, garlic and salt.
- With a pastry brush, coat the fish with the mixture.
- Grill until the flesh is flaky and loses its translucence, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately.