- 6 medium white fish fillets, eg. flounder, turbot, tilapia
- 1⁄2 cup bottled creamy French dressing
- 2 medium roma tomatoes, cut into thirds
- 1⁄3 lb sliced mozzarella cheese or 1⁄3 lb provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano leaves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the French dressing into a medium bowl.
- Dip each fillet into dressing, then place in a shallow baking pan.
- Top the fillets with tomato and cheese slices, then any dressing remaining in bowl.
- Sprinkle with oregano and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 450 oven for 20 minutes or until top is golden and fish flakes easily.